Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WFW- All Things Potty?



This post will NOT be for the faint of heart...so, if you are not a mother, father or if you have a slightly woozy tummy, then move on to the next blog..(LOL)!

I just never realized all the randomness with Word Verification.
He really is a complex, yet sometime juvenile entity ;)

Dinglypo (Dingly-Poo)
Seriously? I know that I have said this before but where is that 12 year old who is stuck behind the keyboard? If I ever get ahold of him, he better watch out..
You don't tell me I have Dinglypo and live to tell about it!

Glonk
I enlisted the help of Receiver my almost 5 year old and when I said...what do you think that GLONK means?
Him: "A Toot"
Me: "Use that in a sentence."
Him: "Mom, You just GLONKED."
Me: "YIKES!!! I don't do that ;)"

Ishee
Yeah this poo poo talk is kind of ishee, I agree.

Toideegoo
I'm not even sure that my tummy can handle Toideegoo! So, lets just leave that one where it is!!!

I'll leave you with a couple of really funny photos of toilets...because that is how I roll
(the TP that is)

Till next week...



22 comments:

  1. ok that lollipop thing is rather disturbing! Do you laugh hysterically while you are typing these posts?? Thanks for the chuckle

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I ever see the toilet lolly pop in the candy aisle, I am going to keep right on going! Who thinks of these things, anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever at putting these together in themes. A true artist...as is the create of that balloon potty.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lollipop thing is gross!
    WOW...who comes up with a candy like this...? That is even scarier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahahahahha Kaish and Naji would LOVE a lollipop like that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the HECK is with the toilet lollipops? Seriously??? There is no way I'd let my kids buy that thing simply because I wouldn't want to reward the inventor! ha ha ha

    Funny, Tarah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny, yet disturbing pictures...hiliarious post! I love the "themed" Word Verifications!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those are too much. i have to say the visual is not so good. Who makes a balloon toilet? Was that a kids request at a birthday party? Probably something Stunt Man would ask the animal balloon guy to create. LOL
    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow a lolly pop toilet..now i have seen it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe I have too many boys in my house because I just read over this and it didn't even phase me. It did make me smile so thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This post about word verification are always so funny!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so funny! seriously though could've done with out the pics...I am with most of the commenters...toilet lollipop...really! Who would do that?! And what Receiver said about Gonkers...too funny! Only a boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Something is so wrong about candy dipped in a toilet. I am trying to discourage my boy from depositing anything in the toilet besides waste. I will not let him see that!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOH! I really don't even like to think about toilets. Thanks for the mental pictures now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore that balloon toilet!!

    and I think I am going to try to work Glonk into our vocabulary...so much more fun to say!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Popped in from Kristina's to say hi! What a great concept ya'll have!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ewww balloon turds on the floor. How funny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. those are such funny photos love them!
    Collette xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've just got one question. Would eating that crazy lollipop give you a potty mouth? I'm sure moms and dads everywhere are gonna be washing those mouths out with soap. What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  20. i have to agree a bit disturbing. but cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. can you be a mom (especially of a boy) and be faint of heart?!!!

    Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Toideegoo??? Hahahaha...hilarious! Oh, and I agree with Mich...moms (especially of boys) can't be faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!