Well, you may have noticed that we gave ourselves a bit of a blog make-over. Tarah found us a vibrant new background, so we changed up the fonts a bit, and voila! Done! We think we LOVE the change. What do you think? (If you see flaws, glitches or spacing problems, please tell us in your comment so we know what to tweak. Thanks! ~Erica)
Hmmmm.... what else is new?
Well, Steve from over at "Gotta Have Faith" created this great new little MOM award and ever so sweetly honored we 5 Moms as one of it's first recipients. Woo hoo! Thank you so much, Steve!
If the rest of you haven't checked out his blog yet, be sure to stop on by!
Mimi is also having a giveaway right here on yesterday's post. You can still enter by commenting on that post... or even by commenting on THIS post! Why not?! It only takes a click & a comment.
So what's new with the Moms?
• Mimi is running crazy busy with 3 kids in 3 different sports, some on the same day some on different days. The minivan is racking up the mileage. Nuff said right?
• Miti has a VERY IMPORTANT wedding cake coming up next Saturday for a VERY SPECIAL couple. Her sister, Josette, is tying the knot in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee. WOW! A destination wedding!! Please pray that all goes well, including the cake arrival :0
• Nan made homemade tortillas (go here to read about it) and lived to blog about it. Between spilt water, cottage cheese on the floor (don't ask) and her dog licking the spatula they still managed to turn out and were yummy!
• Nan will also be mourning the loss of Diet Pepsi and chocolate this weekend, as she gave them up a couple of weeks ago but still misses them greatly.....sniff....snort....sniff.
• Erica has a whole football team coming to HER house today. Yep, her son Mathew turned 18 yesterday, so most of the football team will be invading her house for a party today. Yikes! Wish her luck!
• Have a nervous breakdown after Wednesdays Post...stay tuned for hospital information if it happens!
• Try to rig the Giveway contest that is going on at 5 moms......What? I am not allowed to participate???Looks like one of YOU might have already rigged it....;)
• Actually cook dinner for her family for the 1st time this week.....hectic schedules really make me NEVER want to cook..Are you with me????