• One of the million times I bought a pair of jeans from the Gap, I forgot to take that long what SIZE you wear sticker off the back leg & wore it around town all day until some guy told me at 7pm in Toys R Us that it was still on the back of my leg. Sheesh, now the whole world knows the SIZE of my backside. ~Mimi
• I forgot to set the parking brake once and as the car started to roll down the driveway (it was icy) I tried to get behind it to "stop" it but my brother wouldn't let me. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I wasn't. ~ Nan
• One time I got to work and realized I'd FORGOTTEN to put on a bra. Yea, like HOW the HECK do you forget THAT? I was probably about 21 years old and was in a dress... luckily I had very little to 'hide', but talk about embarrassing! Seriously! ~Erica
• Did I mention that sometimes I forget to eat? Yeah, I know. It's not like you can tell by looking at me, but many times I get so busy I forget to eat lunch. Yesterday I didn't eat lunch or dinner so had popcorn at about 9:30 at night! ~ Nan
• Um, yeah Nan...I'd forget to eat too....except my stomach won't let me. I TRY and TRY to forget to eat but it is like my car is on autopilot to yummy places like Panera and Starbucks...It's ALL their fault I am over weight!!! ~ Tarah
• I'm totally NOT kidding when I say that I totally spaced out that I was in charge of adding this post and scheduling it...That was NOT the other 4 moms forgetting on purpose...it was THIS mom who forgot. I am a real team playa!!! ~ Tarah
• One time we were having a Garage Sale & Actress posted the sign on the Van's back window...I had to run an errand & drove around town with a Garage Sale sign the size of a Tow Truck on my back window. Sweet! I was like the Pied Piper...no wonder all those people were following me. ~Mimi
• I forgot to do my taxes one year when I was single...No big deal. I'll see you in 10-20 ~ Tarah
• I forgot my son once. I thought hubby had him and hubby thought I had him so we both left church and then we got a phone call asking if we were missing somebody. ~ Nan
• I forgot that I left all the windows open at home when a MASSIVE rain storm hit my city. And when I say city, I really mean the storm just found MY HOUSE. Water about an inch thick and 25 large drying fans...Ahhh, good times! ~ Tarah
•I have forgotten to bring underwear to the gym when I am getting ready there. I mean it could be worse right? Well...not really, that is pretty bad. ~ Tarah
• Last week, I had a friends daughter for a youth event and they were babysitting Riley for me. After the event was over, I dropped off their daughter, waited for her to get in the door, and started driving off. Suddenly, they came back out to tell me, "YOU FORGOT RILEY!" Uh...OOOPS! ~ Erica
Or maybe you've forgotten what you forgot?
Have a great weekend!