Wednesday, September 30, 2009
A Fall Top 10
My favorite season? Perhaps. Why you ask?
(Ok, well maybe you didn't ask but you clicked and that is just as good a question to a blogger)!
It's time for my annual Fall Top 10 and just in case you were wondering...(YES, I am like David Letterman).
You know it is FALL when:
10. Your gutters fly off your house from that 40mph wind gust in the neighborhood...
uh, thanks to the neighbors who might be reading this and brought them back...Yes, it is NICE to live where I live!
9. A school fundraiser comes home with only 10 days to ravage your
family, friends and innocent bistandards. (Ooo..I LOVE the wrapping paper)!
8. Your family requests Chili for dinner and it is NOT even October yet.
7. You have finally traded in your Mom-Kini for your "COMFY" Jeans and Sweatshirt
6. All things PUMPKIN come around..
you know Pies, Loaves, Muffins, Lattes, Spreads, Butters, WAISTBANDS
5. The Sun goes down almost before it comes up...Boo Hoo!
4. You have a collection of THESE laying around your house because it is
NOT cold enough for a full coat yet!
3. You don't care what your toes look like anymore because they are covered by supa cool boots.
2. You find your husband laying on the couch like this because he has Football-itis
And the # 1 Reason you know FALL is here:
Brunette just became the new Blonde!!!
Hope your enjoying the beginning of FALL as much as I am.....