Saturday, August 8, 2009

Saturday Shout-Outs!

We would love to thank every single person that has given this little blog shouts-outs, props, praise, and posted our Blog Button around the Blogger Universe. Thank you for helping spread the word for us!!! We love our followers and friends! If we failed to mention you, please forgive us. It wasn't intentional.

We were given some awards and we wanted to personally thank y'all for thinking of us!!!

Tiffany at Paging Doctor Mommy awarded we Five Moms with the "Kreativ Blogger Award". Thanks Tiff!!! We're so glad you think we're creative Kreativ!






Crystal at Beachy Keen honored us with the Honest Scrap Award. Crystal wrote, "I really just ADORED their blog banner.....but the blog itself is very well written and quite interesting!" Thanks again Crystal! We're so glad you're enjoying our craziness. :o)



And we sometimes just feel the need to give some Shout-Outs of our own, so here goes nothin'...


• I wanna give a great big shout-out to my Daddy today! It's his 62nd BIRTHDAY!!! Woo Hoo! And he's having a real-life, honest to goodness, for real birthday party this afternoon. I honestly, in my whole life, don't remember EVER having a party for him. But today's the day! Happy Birthday Dad!!! ♥ Erica



• I'd like to give a shout-out to Erin. Mimi did a post on her Mom Brain. Erin commented "I've also noticed that I've started saying things like, "Go get me the ball, when I mean go get me the something-else-that-begins-with "b"...apparently my brain is now just speaking in short-hand and my mouth isn't up to speed. Get in the car can easily become get in the cat. The children are now just shaking their heads and doing what they think I intended." Thanks, Erin! I just thought the whole cat thing was hysterical, and now I have to leave and get in the car...I mean, the cat, sheeeesh! ~ Nan

•I wanna give a whoop whoop to Carrie @ Martin Manor Happenings. I just love her loyal comments and she has some great personal photos on her blog...that girl has some MAD snapping skillz with the camera....You Dig? ~ Tarah

• I totally second that, Tarah! Carrie's images look like 'freezeframes' in the mind's eye of what a perfect memory is. I love her work and always find myself studying them. Double shout-outs to Carrie! ~ Erica

• I want to give a shout-out to chocolate. It has always been there for me, ever since I was a kid. It has never demanded anything of me, nor withheld any of it's chocolatey goodness from me. Not only that, but it never says "You again?" when I keep coming back for more. ~ Nan

• I want to say...TGIS! Thank God It's Saturday! This week has been way too long & I am ready to enjoy the weekend! ~Mimi

Erica, thanks for noticing my word/spelling error on my post yesterday. Glad that you got a laugh! ~Mimi

• Hey, No problem, Mimi! It was my pleasure finding out you like slime. Seriously, it was FUH-NEEEE! ~ Erica {giggle}


Hope y'all are having a GREAT weekend!
~ The 5 Moms

12 comments:

  1. Ladies you have one of the most fun blogs I've seen. I can almost always count on a good laugh when I come here. Keep up the good work!
    -Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! and GOD BLESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, YES!!! Let's ALL give a shout out to chocolate! :-9 I've used to have a very close relationship with chocolate, but we've had to break ties....at least for awhile, anyway!

    Great post, girls...I always enjoy hopping over to visit. You all are hilarious!

    Love,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog awards! I love reading you guys in the morning before I go to work because then I can have a smile on my face. Chocolate is my BFF-love it! Happy birthday to Erica's Dad! Now I've got to go find some "sliming" pants in my closet and head to work. :D Have a good weekend y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okee Dokey...Now that we know that (4) people think we are funny we might have to raise the bar...I thought only (1) person was reading this....LOL.

    I'm laughing about Mimi in slime pants...funny thing is...SHE HATES Green!!! LOL ;) (Not really)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gals...You are the funniest!!! Love love love your blog and look forward to reading it every day! And congrats on your bling...looks great on you! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun at the party Erica! Tell Dad that blogland wishes him a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! All well deserved...you guys always make me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the awards! Love visiting you all here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the awards! You guys are great.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sad is it that I'm just now catching up on blogs from Saturday and today is Thursday? Sheesh...this whole "life" thing is getting in the way of blogging! Anyway, thanks Nan...I'm glad I'm not the only one...cat, car...oh, please, they knew what I meant! (Did I mention both of my sons have names that begin with the same letter? Imagine chastising one of them, calling him by the other's name, having the other say, "Hey!" and compromising my authority by saying, "whichever you are, you know what I mean!" Been there, done that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You girls know that I love you... I'm just WAY behind in blogging this week! But I've got lots of big news to catch you all up on VERY SOON I PROMISE!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!