• Oooooh, Mimi, I did that too!!!! ~ Nan
• I loved eating the sugar kool-aid straight from the jar...it stained your hands so nice too.~Mimi
• I would sneak into the medicine cabinet and drink Pepto right out of the bottle! It just looked so yummy and pretty N' pink. It's a good thing I never got caught. It's also a good thing it didn't kill me! But don't y'all worry. Recommended dosages are all this girl needs nowadays. ~ Miti
• I had short hair but I always wanted long hair. So I pretended I had two long braids by putting a pair of pantyhose over my hair (not my face). ~ Nan
• My mom would just about pull my brains out trying to put my hair in piggy tails. Ooooo I can still feel the pain. But, I took it like a WOman (and held on for dear life.) It's NOT easy being a girl! ~ Miti
• I was my dad's remote control. Whenever the TV needed to be changed he would call me in from another room to change it.~Mimi (Me too! ~Erica)
• I played touch football, soccer, and baseball with the neighborhood kids. ~ Nan
• I made a go-cart out of an old upright shopping cart... you know, the kind that the bag boys loaded all of the full brown-paper-bags onto when they toted them out to your car? Think way back! Anyway, we named our go-cart "Jumpin' Jupiter". We'd push it to the top of the hill, and riiiiiiide it all the way down. ~Erica
• We used to ring doorbells and run. ~ Nan
• I went out on my first date. Yup! That's right! When I was a kid, I had to go with my sisters on their dates. Awful for my sisters. GREAT for me!!! (That is until I got my own boyfriend.) ~ Miti
• When I was a kid, I loved my Fisher Price Baby Ann doll! In fact, I still have "Annie"! And when Riley was a year old, I found one for her on Ebay, so we have matching first dolls. ~Erica
• I would dance the night away at family parties, never too shy to ask for a dance. The only problem was that the only ones available were old men. I was desperate, I guess. ~ Miti
• We didn't have a VCR. We had a total of 4 channels to watch, and that was good enough. Captain Kangaroo, Gilligan's Island, The Brady Bunch, and I Dream of Jeanie kept me entertained quite nicely! ~Erica
What did YOU ♥ as a Kid?
Have a GREAT WEEKEND!