Thursday, August 27, 2009

HE SAID/SHE SAID

HE SAID:
Nice to be here. At my age it's nice to be anywhere. - George Burns

SHE SAID:

If I'm that fortunate, I request to live my golden years anywhere in paradise - Miti



HE SAID:
If you ever feel like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.' - Jeff Foxworthy

SHE SAID:
Glad my family and I could be of service to you all. - Miti



HE SAID:
I had plenty of pimples as a kid. One day I fell asleep in the library. When I woke up, a blind man was reading my face. - Rodney Dangerfield

SHE SAID:
.............That's just GROSS!!!! - Miti



HE SAID:
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell, the name will carry.
-Bill Cosby

SHE SAID:

Good idea!!! I think I'll name my next child A.U. -Miti



HE SAID:
I'm one of those people you hate because of genetics. It is the truth. - Brad Pitt

SHE SAID:
Don't hate him cause he's beautiful! - Miti



THAT'S ENOUGH MUMBO JUMBO FOR NOW.
Y'ALL TAKE CARE NOW, YOU HEAR?!!!
MITI

13 comments:

  1. Would you be mad if I changed all my kids names to AU! That is what I call them anyways. I can never remember their names. Too funny. So that was your kin working the ferris wheel? LOL
    Love your humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe these were cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Thanks for the morning smile!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I call my kids by the wrong names and when they look at me strangely, I say...You know what I mean and we all just laugh.
    Great post!
    Blessings, andrea

    PS: Please visit my friend at http://seaglassreflections.blogspot.com and read the post, "Please Help." She is in desperate need of encouragement, prayers, and bible verses for support to get her through this time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post, Miti. And you're so right, the brail pimples were GROSS!!! Imagine if... oh nevermind.

    {{the crowd moans}}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love stopping by here as part of my morning routine. It so down home and real. Real because of moms like you all that make us feel like family.

    Thank you for making my mornings! :)

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brad said that? Kinda egotistical if I say so myself! Maybe I wil have to hate him because he's stuck up! Ha. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He Said: "Seize the Day!"
    unknown
    She Said: "I've got it by the tail but it keeps whipping around so much, I am about worn out just trying to hold on."
    all mommies everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heart2Heart, are you sure you want to be a part of Miti's family? They hang out at the state fair and people point and make jokes about them that get turned into quotes and blogs are soon written:-)

    Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was very cute!! Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!