What kind of driver should you be?
A few secrets from the cars or minivans of the 5 Moms!
• I'm the kind of driver who is always driving perfectly...except for when I am swerving to hand my kids something in the backseat ~ Tarah
• I'm the kind of driver that texts while driving even though I know I shouldn't. Shame on me!!!~Erica
• I'm the kind of driver who may go through a YED light
(that is yellow & red if you get my drift) ~ Tarah
• I'm the kind of driver who "talks" with my hands, which makes it difficult to talk and drive at the same time! ~ Nan
• I'm the kind of driver who sits there and wonders what that annoying sound is, only to realize that the turn signal is still on! ~ Nan
• I'm the kind of driver that is a SUPER good backer-upper! This woman can back up at full speed just like I'm going forward. NO PROBLEM! ~Erica
• I'm the kind of driver that drives and drives around the whole stinkin' parking lot til I find the perfect spot (it's usually in the very front and preferably next to the buggies.) It not about being lazy, AT ALL! It's more about time management. *snicker*- Miti
• I'm the kind of driver that will accidentally push the wrong button and will turn the wipers on by mistake, turn the cd player on, or accidentally open the trunk while driving. ~ Nan
• I'm the kind of driver that hates to back out of parking spots & tries to drive forward whenever possible only to run over the parking blocks, get stuck & then back out anyways. ~Mimi
• I'm the kind of driver that will try to parallel park in a space that's too small, get almost all the way in, and then give up - which makes the people behind me waiting nice and mad - til they get the spot for themselves. ~Erica
• I'm the kind of driver that always forgets what side of the van my gas tank is on & has to drive around the gas station to get the pump on the right side. ~Mimi
• I'm the kind of driver that will adjust the rear view mirror about 50,000 times just so that I can get it "right." ~ Nan
• I'm the kind of driver that men like to refer to as a "WOMAN DRIVER." Whatever!!! - Miti
So you see, we're all PERFECT drivers.
So what kind of driver are YOU?
~ ♥ The 5 Moms