Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Children's Letters to GOD



Children Around The World Stock Images
These were just too adorable not to share.
I was getting a really great kick out of these and I have kind of been on a letter kick recently!!!

My parents Sunday School class was asked to write a letter to GOD and ask him any question that they wanted. Here are just a couple sooo funny!!!
I just love the way that kids think!

I have changed the names to protect the innocent.
Hope you enjoy!

Dear God- Are you really invisible or is that just a trick? Hanna

Dear God- Did you mean for a giraffe to look like that or was it an accident? - Nelly

Dear God - I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church...is that OK ? - Ben

Dear God- Please put a holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing Good there right now. ~ Jenny

Dear God- Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill much if they each had their own rooms. That is what my mom said and it works for me and my brother. ~ Tommy

Dear God- I keep waiting for spring but it never comes. ~Anna (spoken like a true Minnesotan)

Dear God - You don't have to worry about me. I look both ways~ Adam

Dear God- I read in a book that Edison created light but then they told me at church that you did it. Sorry that he stoled your idea. Are you mad? ~James

Dear God- If you let the dinosaur NOT extinct then we would not have a country.
You made the right decision. Elliott

Hope your having a wonderful Wednesday ~ Tarah

12 comments:

  1. OHHH MY GOSHHHH!!!!! That is just precious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking through the heart and eyes of a child.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a whole book of these...I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the complete and utter honesty that comes from what kids see!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! How cute! I love the one about Cain and Abel and the giraffe. LOL
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Out of the mouths of babes...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!