Thursday, January 21, 2010

Going on a Blog Jog

Today I thought I'd do a little exercising. It doesn't involve going to the gym or doing any crunches. The exercise I'm doing today doesn't even involve any sweating. Why, you ask? Well, because I'm going on a blog jog and the only trainer I'm gonna need today is YOU. That's right! Today I'm exercising my mind and soul. I'll be jogging from blog to blog in search of some energy - POSITIVE ENERGY. Wanna come along? Here, follow my lead.

Jogging ............... Jogging ................. Jogging

GOTTA KEEP ON BLOGGING

Jogging ........... Jogging ............ Jogging

TODAY

I made a little trail for anyone who would like to join me. Here are a few things I picked up along the way that may put a positive spin on your life.

Trainers
  • McCrakenx4...................Let snow bring out the kid in you. It's good for the soul.
  • 2003beachbunch............A Happy Family is but an Earlier Heaven. (great quote!)
  • A Daily Scoop.................Even when you're faced with the most unimaginable grief, have faith in God for he will see you through.
  • Mother's Mayhem..........When a child is sleeping, looking so sweet and innocent, you realize that a messy room isn't such a big deal.
  • Simple Days....................Let your personality shine. Your life will be much brighter.
  • Chitter Chatter................Blogging isn't a waist of time because you always seem to run across someone you can relate to.
  • The Farmgirl Life............Don't be lazy. Put the clean clothes on hangers and the dirty clothes in the hamper.
  • A Little of This and a Little of That.......It's never too late to set new goals.
  • Seriously, So Blessed........Giveaways are so much fun and there's nothing like great music to perk you up!
  • Dreams Lived..................."Let's not say we aren't going to even attempt at being better people; that we aren't even going to address making changes in our lives. For when we stop trying to be better, that is when we become worse. We never stay the same. We are either growing or shrinking, moving forward or back. And unless we continue to progress, our families, our communities, our nation, our world won't progress." Words straight from her blog. I couldn't have said it better myself.
Man, that was quite a workout!!! I feel like a new woman. A very successful day with trained professionals of lives, I must say. Thanks to all of you. May you all continue to live your lives strong, happily, and proud.

With ♥
Miti

14 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by Miti! You're welcome anytime. Fun work-out you had on your blog run, I'm neighbors IRL with Chitter chatter and Farmgirl. :) Always great to meet more moms who blog, cook and shop, we already have the important stuff in common!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kind of workout! Thanks for sharing all those great blogs and ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Blog Jog and thanks thanks thanks for the shout out! We had lots of fun sledding and playing in the snow...full post will be up tomorrow! Now it you will excuse me..I have some blog jogging to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout out. Sometimes I think I may let my personality shine a little TOO much, but oh well!

    This blogging world is such a small place I tell you. Mother's Mayhem happens to be my older {not wiser, just older. ha.} sister and Chitter Chatter is my 1st cousin {I'm a lucky girl}.

    I went around the blog jog with you and it has been an inspiring way to spend a few minutes of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miti,

    What a great post. I love how you put it, a "blog jog". I do that everyday which means I'm in really good shape!

    Blessings,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative. I blog jog everyday. It is good exercise for sure.
    Hugs,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! I better get hopping! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great post - and something most of us do every day, but we never had a name for it.

    Now we do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by, and bringing along a few friends. :o) Always happy to meet some new blogging buddies.
    Til next post...
    farmgirl

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! I am going to have to make time to check out some of these links later.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the visit Miti! And thanks for introducing me to some great blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the stop by...you jogged to cousins and dear friends...all people worth reading up on! I like to associate only with the best ;).

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!