Friday, February 12, 2010

I Will Give My Heart!

What Valentine Can I Give Him?

What can I give to Jesus
On this special Valentine’s Day?
How can I tell Him I’ll love Him,
And follow Him, come what may?

How can I show I need Him?
Should I send a red heart, with lace?
How can I thank Him enough
For his sacrifice, love and grace?

What Valentine can I give Him,
My adoration to impart?
I’ll give to Him what He wants most;
I’ll yield to Him my heart.

By Joanna Fuchs

Have a Blessed Valentine's Day!
Mimi

15 comments:

  1. What a cool thing to give him! He must have sooo many hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute little poem! Hope y'all have a great Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous...love it! Happy Valentine's Day to all of the Moms out there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have an awesome Valentines Day.
    Blessings, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day!
    What a beautiful poem. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've seen this poem before....it's even better the second time around!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!