Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Holey Moley This Post Is Boring!

So at some point it dawned on me that I needed a post for this blog. At some point it dawned on me that Tuesday comes after Monday, and I was in trouble.

As some point it dawned on me that now would be a good time to panic. I missed the last two weeks because I was sick and all, but now I don't have that excuse.

So desperately I began to brainstorm ideas.

<*insert sound of birds chirping*>

I

did

think

about

maybe skipping lines

to make the post seem bigger.

I also thought about making my words really big in order to take up lots of room.



I thought about inserting random pictures and telling you I was attacked by my hair and that's why I don't have a blog post. Making excuses always takes up room as well.

Thenmymindbegantogoreallyfastlikethis.......and I had to s-l-o-w- d-o-w-n

So I have too many random blog post ideas to talk about just one thing. Like popcorn, or chocolate, or puppies, or moles in my backyard or holey socks. Holey moley, pun intended.

Just as a disclaimer, the other four moms on this blog are in no way responsible for nor endorse my boring discussion on holey socks and moles (although it did give me a blog title). It could have been worse I guess. Sigh. Cheer up, you get a new Five Mom tomorrow!

11 comments:

  1. Your posts are NEVER boring! Who else could come up with such posts? Gotta love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nan, if you ever need a Mom substitute just ask. It's okay! LOL! But I'm afraid I wouldn't have done much better right now! LOL!
    Hugs
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are NEVER boring!
    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same trouble over on my blog. Don't know why but can't think of much to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. never boring and always amusing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny. Nice to hear from you. I told Erica...I was sending out an SOS on Friday for all the 4 moms that have been missing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. We all have those days and relax it will come to you next week! Still fun stopping by however.

    Please stop by my blog today to meet a blogger in need of help!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's good to see you on here again, Nan! I've missed you. And...I like randomness. I think this is a cute post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so hilarious, Nan! :D Love randomness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmmm...so, if I can totally relate to this entry, does that make me a boring mom, too??
    lol

    honey, you are never boring. I love all your ensightful sayings!! I'm glad you are feeing better, too. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL ... you are a mess Nan. Very cute post and the picture is LOVELY. :o)

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!