Thursday, November 11, 2010

Gap's Give and Get Program


Hello, out there!  LONG time no see!  I've been away for quite a while just living life to the fullest.  How blessed am I that I have the privilege of making that statement?!!  

Today, as I was reading a friend's blog, I learned that Gap has developed a program called the Give and Get Program, designed to raise funds for charities and, in return, rewarding it's consumers for their participation.   With just a click of a button, a charity of your choosing will receive 5% of the proceeds of your purchases while you get a discount of 30%.  That's pretty amazing!  It's a way of helping those in need while helping ourselves as well. 

Purchases can be made, November 11- November 14, 2010, at the following stores: 
Gap
Banana Republic
Old Navy
Banana Republic Factory Store
and
Gap Outlet in-store 

I chose The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. 
 Click HERE to help a charity of your choosing :o)  


With ♥
Miti

 

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Just found your blog because of your very cute clip arts....can't wait to start reading your posts and getting to know all of you! :-)

    Would ❤ to hear from you too! :-)

    Best Regards!

    Chic & Sassy Homemaker
    http://chicsassymom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..what happened here? Is this november post the last one y'all have done?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has there been any update to this Gap program? Hope it has been extended!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi gals! I love your blog! Just found it. Will be back as a loyal reader...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... you are such an encouragement. Over the years, I have found such encouragement through your words. I am going after the joy of mom in my life. And I could use your gift. To share your wisdom, encouragement, and joy of mom.

    So, I am trying something new. Posting on my lil' blog about mom. Momma notes. Would you consider joining me and sharing a post from your blog. It doesn't have to be a new post. There are so many on your blog I could choose. Simple mom words.

    Monday I will have a linky thingie. My hope is that we can be encouraged and encourage other moms.

    If I did it right, you can find it here ...
    http://www.justsarahdawn.blogspot.com

    Be blessed bunches,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

We love your comments! Please keep it nice and sweet and family friendly so we don't have to delete!